The Machine Lubrication Technician Level I is an important job.
PLSI’s job description for a MLT is highlighted below:
- routine relubrication with oil and grease
- lubricant contamination control practices
- machine inspections and troubleshooting
- automatic lubrication systems inspection and troubleshooting
- oil analysis (sample collection and handling, analysis, resolution of issues) for all lubricated mechanical systems and so much more.
To see the full job description, click link: MLT I Job Description.